Yes, I was hoping I'd be able to contribute the code to make future
maintenance simpler.

Which repo and in which directory would it be added? I see there's a old
rb-win32-installer repository on github for Review Board - would it be
there, or under contrib/ in the rbtools repo etc.?

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Christian Hammond <
> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
> That’s fantastic. I just installed in a fresh VM, and had RBTools
> up-and-running in just a couple minutes.
> Would you be willing to contribute the source to the installer? I’d like
> to ship an official installer with our future releases.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit