Christian,

Yes, I was hoping I'd be able to contribute the code to make future
maintenance simpler.

Which repo and in which directory would it be added? I see there's a old
rb-win32-installer repository on github for Review Board - would it be
there, or under contrib/ in the rbtools repo etc.?

--
Bruce

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com