On Monday, June 23, 2014 3:10:02 PM UTC-4, Christian Hammond wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Would you mind filing bugs for the Search brokenness and the crontab/docs
> inconsistency? That’ll help us track it for future releases. (It’s possible
> it’s just an old crontab from before the upgrade though.)

Sure can do. I wouldn't say search was broken, just not exactly as complete
as I was hoping for. You're right, it might just be an old example crontab
from my old installation. The time stamp on "search-cron.conf" is old.

> So for rbmotd, we don’t yet have it released as a .egg. That’d be the
> ideal way to get it, so that you don’t have to set up a build environment
> for it, since it contains static media that must be compiled.

Yes, an .egg would be much easier. But I was thinking I might try some
extensions myself someday, so thought I'd try setting this up.

> Can you verify your version of lessc? It should support that option.

Less C reports:

lessc --version
lessc 1.7.0 (LESS Compiler) [Ruby] 2.6.0

> I can put up eggs soon.

Peter