Thanks Christian, I switched to False and restarting apache and now it
works. BTW I installed rbmotd with Debug = True and it worked okay, the
only issue was with the RBSeverity extension. Also seems like if debug
shall be equal to true to install the extensions, the extensions windows
(administrator) shall does not allow to enable such extensions if debug =
false or warn the admin about such conflict.