Christian do you want to here something funny.. such directory does not 
exist under ext/ , and I tried to reinstall the extension, but same result. 
I attached such snapshot

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-i0xOCLW37RI/U88GLB6oLiI/AAAAAAAABwY/A-O9FX-3ETc/s1600/installing+extension.PNG>



On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:26:16 AM UTC+10, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
> Can you try deleting your htdocs/static/ext/<rbseverity dir>/ directory, 
> and re-enabling the extension?
>
> I’m pretty sure 0.5.1 fixes this problem.
>
> Christian
>
> -- 
> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com <javascript:>
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>
> On July 21, 2014 at 9:22:47 PM, MoonWalker (daniel.c...@gmail.com 
> <javascript:>) wrote:
>
> Christian, 
>
> Do you want me to provide other logs?
>
> cheers
>
> On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:05:11 AM UTC+10, MoonWalker wrote: 
>>
>>  
>>    1. Sorry I forgot to add this error (browser console): 
>>    2. 
>>    3. Uncaught ReferenceError: RBSeverity is not defined (index):637 
>>    4. 
>>       1. (anonymous function)
>>         
>>
>> On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:02:27 AM UTC+10, MoonWalker wrote: 
>>>
>>> Christian, 
>>>
>>> I upgrade to 0.5.1, rested RB, cleaned the cookies in my browser, but 
>>> still no showing the severity :-(
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>>> On Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:20:14 PM UTC+10, Christian Hammond wrote: 
>>>>
>>>> Go ahead and upgrade. 0.5.1 should have this fixed now. 
>>>>
>>>>  https://www.reviewboard.org/store/products/6/
>>>>
>>>> Christian
>>>>  
>>>>  -- 
>>>> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org 
>>>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Christian Hammond <
>>>> chri...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hey everyone, 
>>>>>
>>>>> I've been out of town this week, but will be back by tonight. I'll 
>>>>> look into what's going on with RBSeverity and get another release out.
>>>>>
>>>>> Christian
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>> On Friday, July 18, 2014, Griffin Myers <griffin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> We are also unable to get RBSeverity to work.  I'm using Firefox 30.0 
>>>>>> and I'm seeing roughly the same reports in their developer tools console:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ReferenceError: RBSeverity is not defined diff:622
>>>>>>
>>>>>> which roughly corresponds to the following code:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     new RBSeverity.Extension({
>>>>>>
>>>>>>         id: 'rbseverity.extension.SeverityExtension',
>>>>>>         name: 'Comment Severity',
>>>>>>         urlName: 'view-diff',
>>>>>>         settings: {"_extension_installed_version": "0.5"}
>>>>>>     });
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:41:50 PM UTC-4, Sara Rayburn wrote: 
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am getting the same errors as MoonWalker.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 6:29:14 PM UTC-5, MoonWalker wrote: 
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I am using RB 2.0.3 and I tried to install the following extensions 
>>>>>>>> but seems like they are not available (easy_install is not able to 
>>>>>>>> find 
>>>>>>>> them) , am I missing something here? 
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  https://www.reviewboard.org/store/products/6/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  https://www.reviewboard.org/store/products/2/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>    --
>>>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at 
>>>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>  --
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>>>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org 
>>>>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>>>>  
>>>>>  
>>>>     --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to