Can you try deleting your htdocs/static/ext/<rbseverity dir>/ directory, and
re-enabling the extension?

I’m pretty sure 0.5.1 fixes this problem.

On July 21, 2014 at 9:22:47 PM, MoonWalker (daniel.cabrera...@gmail.com) wrote:

Christian,

Do you want me to provide other logs?

cheers

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:05:11 AM UTC+10, MoonWalker wrote:
Sorry I forgot to add this error (browser
console):

Uncaught
ReferenceError: RBSeverity is not defined
(index):637
(anonymous
function)