Hi Christian,

Yes I have a backup, I'm playing with it on dev server, so can reimport at
any time.

I've also tried upgrading from 1.5.3 to 1.6.22 frist (as an intermidiary
step) - this went smoothly
Next upgrading from 1.6.22 to 2.0.4 gives me the same error first, but I'm
able to rerun upgrade (no traceback) and then it gives the other error:

1. Error applying evolution: (1051, "Unknown table 'auth_message'")
solution:
Recreate table

2. CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1060, "Duplicate column name
'permissions'")
solution:
alter table accounts_localsiteprofile drop column permissions;

3. CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1060, "Duplicate column name
'timezone'")

Should I follow the rabbit hole or just redump my database?

Thanks,
Bogdan