Hi Bogdan,

Re-running the upgrade is guaranteed to fail, because the database is in an
inconsistent state.

The problem isn’t so much an upgrade from 1.5.x to 2.0.x.. Rather, it’s
anything < 2.0 to 2.0.4.

Fortunately, I found the cause, and have put out a django-evolution 0.7.3
release. You should be able to upgrade that:

    sudo easy_install -U django_evolution

And then restore your database dump and re-upgrade. It should work. (Please let
me know either way.)

We’ll be putting out a 2.0.5 shortly that requires this version.