Hi,

I'm having trouble upgrading existing reviewboard 1.5.3 to the new release
2.0.4.
After importing mysql dump and running rb-site upgrade I get the following
error:

CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1061, "Duplicate key name
'scmtools_repository_97c59b73'")

I tried removing index as per one of earlier thread with similar error by
running

drop index scmtools_repository_97c59b73 on scmtools_repository;

But this didn't help.
If I rerun upgrade it crashes with traceback.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bogdan