On July 25, 2014 at 12:38:06 PM, Sara Rayburn (sararayb...@gmail.com) wrote:
Hi Christian,

See responses inline. I'm afraid this is a server corruption thing. If that's
your opinion, is there some way to repair the db?
Possibly, depending on what’s wrong. I don’t know enough about the state of
your database to say.

A few more questions for now:

1) Before upgrading to 2.0.4, what version were you running?

2) Did you have these problems immediately after upgrading, or just after the
reboot?

3) Are these review requests on private repositories/groups?

4) Does this only break when replying to reviews? Can new reviews be posted?

Christian