Hi Sara,

Okay. So there are a couple options here for figuring this out. One will
require a support contract (either a one-time support session for an hourly
fee, or a one-year contract that would include such sessions). Through that, we
could share more information over a private tracker, and we could set up either
a live chat or phone call, along with screen sharing. This would be the
quickest way to get things figured out.

Otherwise, we can continue on with e-mail here. I can send you some commands
that would help provide more information, so I could at least see what’s going
wrong. There will be some back-and-forth going, but I’ll be around for the next
several hours now.

Let me know what sounds best for you!

On July 25, 2014 at 3:01:27 PM, Sara Rayburn (sararayb...@gmail.com) wrote:

On Jul 25, 2014 4:43 PM, "Christian Hammond" <christ...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:

> On July 25, 2014 at 12:38:06 PM, Sara Rayburn (sararayb...@gmail.com) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> See responses inline. I'm afraid this is a server corruption thing. If
>> that's your opinion, is there some way to repair the db?
>
> Possibly, depending on what’s wrong. I don’t know enough about the state of
> your database to say.
>
> A few more questions for now:
>

> 1) Before upgrading to 2.0.4, what version were you running?

2.0.3

> 2) Did you have these problems immediately after upgrading, or just after the
> reboot?

This specific problem is new since the reboot, but we were having occasional
issues even at .3 . I posted another question last week with another error
message that no one responded to.

> 3) Are these review requests on private repositories/groups?

They do belong to groups.

> 4) Does this only break when replying to reviews? Can new reviews be posted?

Yes. All other functionality seems to work.

Sara