Greetings,

After an unexpected crash of a disk destroyed our old reviewboard site, I
decided to move to a new 2.0.5 instance. After some unsuccessful first
attempts, I finally got the site visible. However, attempts to log in with
admin to attempt to manage the site don't produce an expected "Manage" link
in the upper right corner. I know the username/password combo is working
because an altered password fails to validate.

To try and fix this, I created a superuser with the manage command and
tried to log in as that. Same issue with that user. Attempt to log in, get
taken to the default site with the "Log In" link in the upper right.

Of course, since I can't get into admin functions to turn on logging, I
can't tell what exactly is going on. The apache log isn't giving any hints,
so I'm asking for any sort of "oh, yeah, I've seen this before" help I can
get.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin