Hi David,

Thanks for replying. It was necessary for me to get confidence in the
migration procedure and my earlier post was made when I have not really
practised it. At the end of last week I was ready and I moved the
rbsite/database (~140MB) over to the new server and switched the older
server off as you suggested. The site/DB upgrade scripts worked with no
issues, so thanks guys for supporting the upgrade path with quality scripts.