Can you try uninstalling Subvertpy and installing PySVN? Subvertpy support is
new, and I want to rule it out as a problem.

On July 29, 2014 at 6:07:57 PM, Roman Parkhunovsky (esqrot...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi, Christian, thanks for a quick reply.
I'm using subvertpy-0.9.1-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg installed by easy_install26
and python2.6.
SVN requires simple username/password, it consists of upper, lower symbols and
numbers only.

Thanks.

Вівторок, 29 липня 2014 р. 14:42:19 UTC-5 користувач Christian Hammond написав:
Hi Roman,

What type of authentication does the server expect? Simple username/password,
or more?

Can you check the log files to see whether PySVN or Subvertpy is being used?

Also, any unusual characters (such as Unicode) in your password?

Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com