I uninstalled Subvertpy but the package from centos repository was built
for python2.4 so I had to compile pysvn-1.6.3 from source. (You need to
install e2fsprogs-devel, neon-devel in case one needs to compile).
Now I can add repositories and I can see latest commits when creating a
If you need more information I'd be glad to provide it for figuring out
subvertpy issue.

Вівторок, 29 липня 2014 р. 13:29:21 UTC-5 користувач Roman Parkhunovsky