We just starting using ReviewBoard v2.0.2 integrated with git. We are
seeing many instances of a few warnings in our server log. Is there maybe
some configuration problem on our side that might be causing these
warnings. Here are samples of the types of warnings we are seeing. We get
many instances of each of these. I did some searches but did not find
definitive explanations of these:

 13:42:37 WARNING  -
RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField Review.timestamp received a naive datetime
(2014-07-17 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.  RuntimeWarning)

13:40:28 WARNING  - Attempting to override delete count on FileDiffData
12a74691096148b5b997cfce58a970ad66a92bac from 0 to None (FileDiff None)
13:40:28 WARNING  - Attempting to override insert count on FileDiffData
12a74691096148b5b997cfce58a970ad66a92bac from 4 to None (FileDiff None)
Looks like maybe you guys have fixed these two already?

20:12:29 WARNING  - Cache data for key
(length 2103714) may be too big for the cache.

21:42:57 WARNING  -
UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments
to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal  if diff.strip() == "":

13:47:59 WARNING  -
DeprecationWarning: Using mimetype keyword argument is deprecated, use
content_type instead  super(HttpResponse, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

13:48:00 WARNING  -
DeprecationWarning: To avoid breaking existing software while fixing issue
310, a temporary mapping has been created from `updated_parsed` to
`published_parsed` if `updated_parsed` doesn't exist. This fallback will be
removed in a future version of feedparser.

I would appreciate any feedback on any/all of these warnings. Maybe
some/all these warnings are expected and can be ignored?