On August 21, 2014 at 2:45:51 PM, David Trowbridge (trowb...@gmail.com) wrote:

Sorry for the long lead time on this. Responses inline.

 13:42:37 WARNING  -
 RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField Review.timestamp received a naive datetime
(2014-07-17 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.  RuntimeWarning)

I haven't seen this one. If you can figure out a reproduction case for this, it
would be very helpful.
I’ve seen this when moving from an older database (pre-Django 1.4), back when
timezone information wasn’t included in the database. If this was a recent
upgrade from 1.6 or older, I think this will happen.

13:47:59 WARNING  -
 DeprecationWarning: Using mimetype keyword argument is deprecated, use
content_type instead  super(HttpResponse, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

This can be ignored for now, but I'll do some investigation into how we can get
rid of it.
I briefly looked into this. Basically, Django just deprecated an argument, so
we need to update our calls. Should be pretty trivial, fortunately.

- Christian