Thanks for the updates!

        13:42:37 WARNING  -
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.5-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:848:

RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField Review.timestamp received a naive datetime
                (2014-07-17 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.
 RuntimeWarning)

          I haven't seen this one. If you can figure out a reproduction
case for this, it would be very helpful.
          I’ve seen this when moving from an older database (pre-Django
1.4), back when timezone information wasn’t included in the database. If
this was a recent upgrade from 1.6 or older, I think this will happen.

We are RB version 2.0.2. New install as a month ago. Not an upgrade. I'm
not sure what action causes this warning. We get tons of these.

Greg