> Hi,

Can you please let us know why we are getting this error?  Our linux server
where Review Board was hosted (RHEL 6.5), was patched by out IT dept. Since
then our review board stopped working. So we rebooted the server with older
kernel and we were able to get the application up and running. However,
when we click on a review request (with clearcase as repository) we are
getting the error as mentioned above. This is critical as our *production
is down* and users are not able to check in code due to review requests
which are not working.

The application is working fine when used with a svn repository.

Also when i ran cleartool commands on reviewboard server, it was working
properly. So it looks like clearcase is working on reviewboard server. So
we are not sure what else has gone wrong. Some path which was set wrongly
due to patching? Please assist asap! We need to get it up and running
sooner. Let me know if you need any other info