Depending on the version of apache that you're running, SetEnv may not be
able to set PATH (note that even if you are running 2.4, it doesn't support
using $PATH in the value--you'd have to list all of the path entries
explicitly).

Some linux distribution contain a file such as /etc/apache/envvars which
can be used to set the PATH. Alternatively, you could create a symbolic
link to cleartool in /usr/bin or another accessible location.

-David