The scenario is as follow.

In the first diff posting (rev #1) of a review, lines 5-10 are removed in
one particular file. There are lots of other changes in this file and

In the second diff posting (rev #2) of the review, the lines are added back

We get several more diff postings on this review until we are at rev#6. Now
if you look at the
inter-diff changes from rev #2 -> rev #6, the addition of lines 5-10 does
*not* show as an addition
(ie. in green) on the right hand panel of the diff screen.

I can argue why that is the case but my question is this intended behavior?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit