This is ReviewBoard 2.0.11 on Widows 2008 as installed by bitnami.

I get the following: Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not

I am not prompted to accept the cert.  I have tried the cmd line tools to
cache the certificate locally first but that hasn't worked.  I have read
what i can find on this and it seems to have been fixed.  I don't know what
to try next.

Anyone know what i can try next?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at