Hi hristian,

Than you very much for the quick response.

The version of review board is 2.0.9 and I installed it using *easy_install
reviewboard==2.0.9* . The following is the full log of the command as well
as output

root@user-desktop:~# rb-site install /var/www/reviews.localhost

* Welcome to the Review Board site installation wizard

    This will prepare a Review Board site installation in:

    /var/www/reviews.localhost

    We need to know a few things before we can prepare your site for
    installation. This will only take a few minutes.

* Make sure you have the modules you need

    Depending on your installation, you may need certain Python
    modules and servers that are missing.

    If you need support for any of the following, you will need to
    install the necessary modules and restart the install.

    Databases (optional):
        * PostgreSQL (psycopg2)

* What's the host name for this site?

    This should be the fully-qualified host name without the http://,
    port or path.

Domain Name: localhost

* What URL path points to Review Board?

    Typically, Review Board exists at the root of a URL. For example,
    http://reviews.example.com/. In this case, you would specify "/".

    However, if you want to listen to, say,
    http://example.com/reviews/, you can specify "/reviews/".

    Note that this is the path relative to the domain and should not
    include the domain name.

    The default is /

Root Path [/]: /reviews.localhost

* What database type will you be using?

    You can type either the name or the number from the list below.

    (1) mysql
    (2) sqlite3 (not supported for production use)

Database Type: 1

* What database name should Review Board use?

    NOTE: You need to create this database and grant user modification
    rights before continuing. See your database documentation for more
    information.

    The default is reviewboard

Database Name [reviewboard]:

* What is the database server's address?

    This should be specified in hostname:port form. The port is
    optional if you're using a standard port for the database type.

    The default is localhost

Database Server [localhost]:

* What is the login and password for this database?

    This must be a user that has table creation and modification
    rights on the database you already specified.

Database Username: rb

Database Password:

Confirm Database Password:

* What memcached host should be used?

    This is in the format of hostname:port

    The default is localhost:11211

Memcache Server [localhost:11211]:

* Create an administrator account

    To configure Review Board, you'll need an administrator account.
    It is advised to have one administrator and then use that account
    to grant administrator permissions to your personal user account.

    If you plan to use NIS or LDAP, use an account name other than
    your NIS/LDAP account so as to prevent conflicts.

    The default is admin

Username [admin]: admin

Password:

Confirm Password:

E-Mail Address: xxxxxxxxxx

Company/Organization Name (optional):xxxxxxxxxx

* Enable collection of data for better support

    We would like to periodically collect data and statistics about
    your installation to provide a better support experience for you
    and your users.

    The data collected includes basic information such as your company
    name, the version of Review Board, and the size of your install.
    It does NOT include confidential data such as source code. Data
    collected never leaves our server and is never given to any third
    parties for any purposes.

    We use this to provide a user support page that's more specific to
    your server. We also use it to determine which versions to
    continue to support, and to help track how upgrades affect our
    number of bug reports and support incidents.

    You can choose to turn this off at any time in Support Settings in
    Review Board.

Allow us to collect support data? [Y/n]: n

* Installing the site...
Building site directories ... OK
Building site configuration files ... OK
Creating database ...
[!] Unable to execute the manager command syncdb: cannot import name
    default_storage

[!] Unable to execute the manager command registerscmtools: cannot
    import name default_storage
OK
Performing migrations ...
[!] Unable to execute the manager command evolve: cannot import name
    default_storage
OK
Creating administrator account ... Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('ReviewBoard==2.0.9', 'console_scripts', 'rb-site')()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1877, in main
    command.run()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1235, in run
    self.show_install_status()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1552, in show_install_status
    site.create_admin_user)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1078, in step
    func()
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 598, in create_admin_user
    self.admin_password)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",

line 195, in create_superuser
    **extra_fields)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",

line 186, in _create_user
    user.save(using=self._db)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 545, in save
    force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 573, in save_base
    updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert, force_update, using,
update_fields)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 654, in _save_table
    result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields, update_pk,
raw)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 687, in _do_insert
    using=using, raw=raw)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/manager.py",

line 232, in _insert
    return insert_query(self.model, objs, fields, **kwargs)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/query.py",

line 1514, in insert_query
    return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py",

line 903, in execute_sql
    cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",

line 53, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/utils.py",

line 99, in __exit__
    six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",

line 53, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.8-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py",

line 124, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(query, args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 174, in
execute
    self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 36,
in defaulterrorhandler
    raise errorclass, errorvalue
django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'reviewboard.auth_user'
doesn't exist")