Hi All

I am having major problems installing reviewboard on Ubuntu server 14.04.

It states that ReviewBoard cannot be found on the python site.

I am running latest Ubuntu 14.04 and python 2.7.

I get the following:

Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/: [Errno -2]
Name or service not known -- Some packages may not be found!
Couldn't find index page for 'ReviewBoard' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno -2] Name or
service not known -- Some packages may not be found!
No local packages or download links found for ReviewBoard
error: Could not find suitable distribution for

Anyone able to help?

Best Regards