We were running Reviewboard 1.7.25 and people used a number of methods to
create review requests:
svn diff - manually upload

I have just migrated us to Reviewboard 2.0.11 and seem to have hit an issue.

Some of our reviews no longer display it suggests that a file cant be found.
And seems to have prepended some sub part of the path before the full file
So I get something like

/svn/REPONAME/http://SVN_SERVER/svn/REPONAME/path/to/file.cpp cant be found.

Have we got to change something to make these work?

I can provide logs offline if that helps?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit