Hi,

Review Board requires that the server be configured to talk to any
repositories that you're using. In this case, it's unlikely that you'll get
demo.reviewboard.org to work with your code, since it's not configured for
your repositories.

Also, it looks like you're using the eclipse plugin? Any issues with that
will have to be reported to the author, since it's a third-party project
that we don't know anything about.

-David