We are using Jenkins in our CI, and we have a job that takes care of doing
some testing and if everything goes well a review will be posted in
Reviewboard (2.0.15). Everything seems okay, the issue that I am facing is
that I had to create a new user in RB called jenkins and the user that
trigger the job is not able to modify the review because he was not the
direct submitter. Is there any way to make a group capable to modify by
default any review that targets the group?.