Hi all,

I've created a backup of my Review Board files and the database, then I've
installed same Review board version (2.0.8) into other server and restored
these files there.

Everything works okay excepting that I'm getting lots of errors like this
one when showing the diffs of my previous reviews:

There was an error displaying this diff.

'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x94 in position 0: ordinal not in

This may be a bug in the software, a temporary outage, or an issue with the
format of your diff.

Why this can be happening?