We created a new reviewboard server after using an old one for a while, and
after a few hundred reviews were done on the new server, realized that we'd
have to make room for porting old reviews to the new server. So - we need
to move reviews ID < 600 to above id = 100000. I've been munging around
with a python sqlalchemy script to do this, but I keep running into the
integrity checks you've got in  place. Is there any easier way to do this ?
Its not like we need to do it more than once, just once to get the new
items out of the way, and once again to port the old database entries.