Hi Robert,

Review Board really wasn't designed to do that. There's more than database
IDs at stake. We also have JSON blobs referencing IDs in various places
that would all need to be updated as well, and there just isn't a tool to
do any of this.

A possible approach would be to generate a database dump using the existing
dumpdata command, then post-processing this to choose new IDs (keeping a
mapping of all ID transitions), post-processing any JSON blobs, and
replicating that in the database. It's likely very error-prone. I wouldn't
do it with the primary server running, since you won't want the database to
be modified at all when this is happening.

There isn't an easy way for this, though. Translating IDs in a database is
not an easy task.