Only as serialized database dumps, using Django's dumpdata/loaddata
commands, but that's really intended for transplanting the contents of one
database into another, overwriting the old data. There's nothing in place
today for appending data. I'd like to have such support, but it's a lot of
work and not something we've been able to get around to yet.