If the path is referencing an incorrect directory, then it sounds like you
may be using a database originally installed in a different path. You can
verify this by typing:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site list-siteconfig

That will show you all your configured site settings, some of which will
have a path. You can change those paths from the command line through:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site set-siteconfig -- --key=<key>
--value=<new_value>

Note the "--" before the flags. That's important.