The webserver is actually running as the apache user.

We are using Oracle Enterprise Linux 6, and SELinux is enabled. I had to
get our IT department to make some changes to SELinux while installing
MySQL and Apache. Are there any known things that I should check with
regards to SELinux that I can relay to them?