I've upgraded my ReviewBoard site and am now getting the errors in the
attached screenshot. The first and last errors don't make sense to me,
because /var/reviewboard/ is not the location of my reviewboard
installation. It's located in /opt/local/revboard/reviewboard. As far as
the other error messages go, I've done what they ask me to do, but they're
still showing up, so I'm not sure what to do there. I've verified that the
directories exist and have the correct permissions.