Hey John,

Sorry, haven't had time until now.

So first, back up your database. I then want you to try this:

    DELETE FROM django_project_version WHERE id IN (7, 8);

There's an issue that's come up a couple of times in django-evolution,
which I have not been able to trace, where two entries get recorded for the
same timestamp, but one contains the old version of the database schema
while the other contains the new version. This *should* correct that.

Ideally, you should do this on a copy of the database prior to your
previous upgrade, if possible, just to rule out any other modifications
made during the failed upgrade process. (In that case, ID #8 may not exist.)

Let me know if that works for you!