Hi,

I've been trying to upgrade a RB instance that got to 1.6.16 to 2.0.15 on
another node (RH6.3 vs RH6.6).
I've the prereq packages on:

# pip freeze
Beaker==1.3.1
cas==0.15
cups==1.0
cupshelpers==1.0
decorator==3.0.1
Django==1.6.11
django-evolution==0.7.5
django-haystack==2.3.1
django-pipeline==1.3.27
Djblets==0.6.28
docutils==0.12
ecdsa==0.13
ethtool==0.6
feedparser==5.2.0
firstboot==1.110
freeipa==2.0.0a0
futures==2.2.0
glusterfs-api==3.6.0.28
iniparse==0.3.1
iotop==0.3.2
ipapython==3.0.0
iwlib==1.0
kerberos==1.1
lxml==2.2.3
M2Crypto==0.20.2
Magic-file-extensions==0.1
Mako==0.3.4
Markdown==2.4.1
MarkupSafe==0.9.2
matplotlib==0.99.1.1
mercurial==3.4
mimeparse==0.1.3
MySQL-python==1.2.5
netaddr==0.7.5
nose==0.10.4
numpy==1.4.1
p4python==2014.1.925900
paramiko==1.15.2
PIL==1.1.7
Pillow==2.8.1
pillowfight==0.2
policycoreutils-default-encoding==0.1
pycrypto==2.6.1
pycurl==7.19.0
Pygments==2.0.2
pygpgme==0.1
pyOpenSSL==0.10
python-dateutil==1.5
python-default-encoding==0.1
python-dmidecode==3.10.13
python-ldap==2.3.10
python-meh==0.11
python-memcached==1.54
python-nss==0.13
pytz===2010h
pyxdg==0.18
recaptcha-client==1.0.6
ReviewBoard==2.0.15
rhnlib==2.5.22
rhsm==1.12.5
scdate==1.9.60
sckdump==2.0.5
scservices==0.99.45
scservices.dbus==0.99.45
setools==1.0
six==1.9.0
slip==0.2.20
slip.dbus==0.2.20
slip.gtk==0.2.20
smbc==1.0
SSSDConfig==1.11.6
suds==0.4.1
urlgrabber==3.9.1
virtinst==0.600.0
Whoosh==2.7.0
yum-metadata-parser==1.1.2

D/B setup exactly as the old node with the same d/b|user|pass etc.

Method:
# rb-site install<path>
Then going in and dropping the d/b and creating the empty d/b again (I've
tried it without dropping the newly created one as well).
Taking the latest dump.sql from the old server and loading it into the new
d/b
Taking the latest htdocs/media/uploaded content to the new server from old
# rb-site upgrade <path>

and getting these errors which I've seen mentioned around the web but
unsure how to correct and unsure how to read the evolve --hint to fix:

Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.

Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
The application markup has been deleted
In model scmtools.Repository:
    Field 'hosting_account' has been added
    Field 'extra_data' has been added
CommandError: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot
resolve automatically.

# rb-site manage <path> list-evolutions
Applied evolutions for 'sessions':
    session_expire_date_db_index

Applied evolutions for 'accounts':
    is_private

Applied evolutions for 'changedescs':
    fields_changed_longtext

Applied evolutions for 'diffviewer':
    add_parent_diffs
    filediff_filenames_1024_chars
    diffset_basedir
    filediff_status

Applied evolutions for 'reviews':
    change_descriptions
    last_review_timestamp
    shipit_count
    default_reviewer_repositories
    null_repository
    localsite
    group_incoming_request_count
    group_invite_only
    group_visible
    default_reviewer_local_site
    add_issues_to_comments
    file_attachments

Applied evolutions for 'scmtools':
    bugzilla_url_charfield
    repository_raw_file_url
    repository_visible
    repository_path_length_255
    localsite
    repository_access_control
    group_site
    repository_hosting_accounts
    repository_extra_data_null

Thanks in advance for any pointers in this.

- John