Our team is running github-flow which means we develop on topic branches
and then merge them into master branch. The review happens before merge.

I've just tested how to use Review Board with above workflow. And I found
the diff generated by rbt post was only diff between origin/master and
current topic branch.
But you know, others may change the master branch (which I called it
remote/master) on git server, so the diff was not correct in the case.

I don't know how if review board supports that or I just missed something.

I'm on Review Board 2.0.15