Hi Rennie,

I understood your solution, it works for most cases.
But if remote/master has changed just during review progress, the diff
would not be exactly synced with latest commit on master.
I have to rebase every time in the way of your solution.

What I expect is rbt can directly and automatically compare and generate
diff between topic branch and remote/master.
Don't know if rbt supports.