Hi Qi,

If you are doing one review per topic branch merge, you can merge master into
your topic branch or rebase your topic branch on top of master (if it hasn’t
been pushed yet). That way the diff between origin/master and the topic branch
will only contain the changes from the topic branch.

Regards,
Barret Rennie