Hello,

I am trying to install ReviewBoard for our organization and am having a few
issues. I am trying to install on a MacOS.

1. I upgraded to using the Powerpack and after give our repository url and
account info, I am getting the following error,

   - Unknown error when linking the account: No JSON object could be decoded

How do I debug this?

2. I installed MySQL but it is not showing up in the list when I install
the website with rb-install? I see it when use the following command but
not otherwise.
sudo DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/mysql/lib/ /usr/local/bin/rb-site install

The issue here is the website doesn't start up because it cannot find the
mysql libs. I am currently using sqlite for testing but before make it prod
I want to use MySql.

Thanks,
JK