Hi,

I setup ReviewBoard together with the Power Pack. It seems to be installed
correctly (including the license file from the email).

See screenshot below:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jC6oNP9lKyM/VY686bAkCvI/AAAAAAAAFLg/2mI8oBkwYYs/s1600/installed_power_pack.png>

However, when I choose New review -> Document only -> Add new file -> PDF
file.
I see the following, as you can see NO PDF support. The file just opens the
PDF reader, but not the build-in Review Board document review tool what I
should expect (I installed the Power Pack):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qQ40aLYpzQs/VY69OXiM2cI/AAAAAAAAFLo/aDXUdGr5bQk/s1600/no_pdf_support.png>
I'm using version: 2.0.17 of ReviewBoard
And version: 1.3 of the Power Pack using the easy_install on Ubuntu.
Linux melroy-server 3.13.0-55-generic #94-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 18 00:27:10
UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks for helping me out.

Kind regards,
Melroy van den Berg