Hi Christian,

After some debugging, try & error. I found out the following:

   - Uploading PDF works under Windows using Firefox webbrowser, after it
   is uploaded will render a thumbnail, so you can use the Document Review
   tool of this Power Pack.
   - Uploading & review also works under Linux using Chrome, again a
   thumbnail appears
   - However, uploading does work, but it won't start generating a
   thumbnail at all under *Firefox* under Linux (*Linux Mint*). I'm using
   Firefox 38, I guess one of the latest versions.
   I also restarted Firefox with the 'All add-ons disabled' feature, still
   without luck.

Conclusion: Firefox under Linux + Power Pack doesn't work as expected. I
can't use upload feature to upload a PDF for review under Firefox Linux.

I also tried to debug using the build-in console, there is no Javascript
error so far. It just seems the javascript just stops, instead of reading
the PDF file and try to create a TOC and thumbnail for the review.

I hope you can help me further.

Kind regards,

Melroy van den Berg