Thank you! That worked. However when I then tried the following in python,
it returned just the first 25 users only, not 200.

from rbtools.api.client import RBClient

client = RBClient('http://<my_reviewboard_instance>',
username='<redacted>', password='<redacted>')
root = client.get_root()
users = root.get_users("max-results==200")

Another strange thing that happened is if I then changed the
username/password to that of a different user, the above code fragment did
not work. It complained that the username or password was not correct. I
double checked and know for fact that I did entered the correct username
and password.

Please advise. Thank you.