Thank you for the quick response. When I made the suggested change to the
"users" statement, I ran into the following problem:-

    users = root.get_users(max-results=200)
SyntaxError: keyword can't be an expression

Regarding changing the username/password, I made that change after the
script had exited. I then re-ran the script with the new username/password,
but it complained about the username/password. If I then changed the
username/password back to the way it was, it ran successfully. Since these
are all happening within different processes, I don't think I need to clear
the api cache or cookie.