I am running into the following with trying to extract a list of users:-

D:\ws\dev>rbt api-get -d  http://<my_reviewboard_instance>/api/users/ --
--start=201 --max-results=200
>>> RBTools 0.7.4
>>> Python 2.7.2 (default, Jun 24 2011, 12:21:10) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
>>> Home = C:\Users\<redacted>\AppData\Roaming
>>> Current directory = D:\ws\dev
usage: rbt api-get [options] <path> [-- [--<query-arg>=<value> ...]]

Retrieve raw API resource payloads.
rbt: error: Unexpected query argument --

I believe I have entered the correct query syntax, but it is complaining
about "unexpected query argument --". What do I need to do to get this to

Thank you.