Review server: 2.0.18

I am unable to reset password from 'My account', it comes out with error:

Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.

Is this a known issue? do we have a workaround?

any help is highly appreciated!