Hello Barret,

thanks for looking into this, please find below logs snippet:

  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.18-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/accounts/forms/pages.py",

line 121, in clean_old_password
    if not backend.authenticate(self.user.username, password):
TypeError: authenticate() takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)

do you think I need to update on dependencies like python or django?

regards
Renu