From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 2:57 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: RHEL6 - httpd using 1.3GB+ for Review Board?

Hi Terry,

That sounds like a lot. Is this just one out of many httpd processes doing
this? Are you using prefork or worker in Apache?

Often times, this kind of thing happens when Review Board is set to use local
memory caches and not memcached, but that should result in all the processes
ballooning up.

It could also just be that there's a memory leak somewhere in the product. That
has happened before, but I don't know of any in 1.7.27.

Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com<mailto:chip...@chipx86.com>

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 9:02 AM, Dunnigan, Terrence J