Hey Terry,

Prefork is required for Review Board 1.7.x, but prefork works well in the
later 2.0.x releases. We're using prefork ourselves.

I wouldn't expect this to be a Power Pack issue. It very well could be some
obscure bug in Review Board 1.7.x.

How long has this been going on? Any configuration changes to the server or
to Review Board recently (new repositories, for instance)?

Any log entries suggesting someone's uploading a diff of an entire
repository? We've seen people attempt to upload 100MB+ diffs before, which
will definitely cause CPU/memory usage to spike.