While we try to use the following settings the e-mail notifications aren’t
being sent.

We point ReviewBorad to our mail server via FQDN.

We use TLS (Port 587) for authentication and a user was created for
ReviewBoard.

If we use an anonymous bounce method via port 25 it works for a while and
then stops.

I can’t seem to generate the same error on the logs.

Thanks!