I'm trying to remove users from review groups using the Python API.  The
docs indicate that the review group user resource has a delete method, but
I can't figure out how to get it to work.  I can add a user to a group
easily this way:

g.get_users().create(username='steve')

Unfortunately, this doesn't work:

g.get_users().delete(username='steve')

Nor does this:

g.get_user()[0].delete()

or any other incarnation I've tried.  Can somebody point me in the right
direction?

Thanks!

--Steve